EYEBROW COSMETIC TATTOO
Your Eyebrows are the foundation to your face and frame a beautiful feature – your eyes. We can help you achieve symmetrical and fuller eyebrows. Every treatment includes a thorough consultation where your eyebrows are measured according to your bone structure, drawn and designed to suit your face.
Eyebrow tattoo is suitable for both men and women that may have:
- Sparse or no eyebrows
- Over plucked eyebrows
- Patchy or asymmetrical eyebrows
Pigments are chosen and customised to suit your skin tone, natural brow hair colour and your personal preference.
Your new brows can be as soft and subtle as you like or alternatively as defined and bold as you like.
Schedule a free consultation to meet Tammie so she can give you all the information your need to feel at ease about your treatment.
Feather Stroke Eyebrows/ Microblading/ Eyebrow Embroidery
Initial Treatment: $400 Touch Up: $100
This Semi-Permanent Make up technique recreates the look of natural hairs within the eyebrow, perfect for those with existing eyebrow hair to fill in gaps and reshape the brow. This is a great option for those who wear little to no make-up on a daily basis
Ombré Powder Eyebrows
Initial Treatment: $425 Touch Up: $125
Today’s Powder Brows are nothing like the old block brow tattoo, using advanced techniques, pigments and equipment we can now achieve soft and natural Eyebrows for every individual.
Combination Brows/ 3D Hybrid Brows
Initial Treatment: $450 Touch Up: $150
Combining both Feathers and Powder for little more density and colour, or a more defined look.
You may also wish to have feathers through the front of the brow and powder through the arches and the ends. We will design the brow so it best suits you.
Eyebrow Tattoo Corrections
Initial Treatment: $450 Touch Up: $150
If you have a previous eyebrow tattoo that needs correcting, there is a chance we may need to look at referring you for a removal treatment first. Depending on the state of your skin and the amount of pigment remaining, we may be able to correct the brow with a skilled corrective treatment. Please book a complimentary consultation to find out what we can do to help you correct your eyebrows.
LIP COSMETIC TATTOO
Lip Cosmetic Tattoo/ Lip Blush/Ombre Lip
Initial Treatment: $550 Touch Up: $150
This semi-permanent makeup technique can redefine your Lip border, create fullness and symmetry, replace lost colour.
You can choose to have a ‘Lip Blush’ treatment where your end result is much the same as a lip tint or you can request a more solid and opaque colour more like lipstick.
Gloss and go, Lip perfection!
EYELINER COSMETIC TATTOO
Cosmetic Tattoo/ Smokey Eyeliner/Eyelash Enhancement
Eyeliner Tattoo will enhance your eyes, creating a subtle frame, a barely there look that will make your eyes pop enlarging small eyes.
For those of you that want a little more, Smokey Eyeliner is trending hot right now or maybe you like Winged Eyeliner, a dramatic statement that can be worn daily or enhanced at night.
Initial Treatment: $300 Touch Up: $100
Initial Treatment: $350 Touch Up: $150
Upper & Lower Eyeliner
Initial Treatment: $500 Touch Up: $250
Initial Treatment: $450 Touch Up: $200
Whether you desire a Natural Classic Lash Extension or a Full Glam Lash Extension, our qualified Lash Artist can create a set of gorgeous lashes to suit you.
Hundreds of lashes are applied per eye, eliminating the need to wear mascara, and when cared for correctly, these will last you weeks.
That’s fuss free beauty!
Classic Lash Extensions
Initial Treatment: $110
Hybrid Lash Extensions
Initial Treatment: $125
Volume Lash Extensions
Initial treatment $140
cosmetic tattoo FAQ’s
Am I eligible for cosmetic tattoo?
Unfortunately you are not eligible if any of the following apply to you:
- Hepatitis A, B, C
- You must be over the age of 18, even if you have parental consent
- Acne prescription drugs within the last 12 months
- Eczema or Psoriasis on the Face
- Keloid Scarring
- Facial surgery within 3 months
- Chemotherapy within 3-6 months
Will I need my Doctors Consent?
We will request written consent from your doctor if you have any of the following conditions:
- Heart conditions
- High blood pressure
- Auto immune diseases
- Any allergies we recommend a test patch
How do I prepare for my Cosmetic Tattoo?
All Cosmetic Tattoo Treatments:
- Do not have any of the following treatments 14 days prior – IPL, Laser, chemical peel, micro-dermabrasion, anti-wrinkle injections
- Stop taking any type of blood thinners; fish oil, vitamin E, asprin, nurofen etc.. 3 days prior
- Avoid the sun, as area must not be sunburnt on the day of treatment
- Avoid drugs or alcohol 2 days prior
- You may want to wash your hair prior to the treatment, as the tattooed area must be kept out of water for 10 days.
- Breast-feeding clients cannot breast feed 48 hours post treatment
- Eyebrow wax or tint – 7 days prior (we will shape your natural brows on the day)
- Dermal fillers – 4 weeks prior
- It is recommended to start a course of Lysine tablets 1 month prior if you experience cold sores
- Lash Extensions removed 2-3 weeks prior
- Eyelash lift or tint – 7 days prior
- Lash growth serums – stopped 1 month prior to treatment
How do I care for my new Cosmetic Tattoo?
You will be provided with aftercare instructions and a healing balm, which is applied 3 times daily for 10 days.
The Tattoo area must be kept out of water and no makeup worn on the area.
DO NOT touch the tattoo area, pick at or remove any scabbing.
Allow the scabbing to fall off naturally.